MALTA YACHT REGISTRATION
Choose a flag when acquire a ship is essential on your enjoyment.
Choose a flag depends of many factors :
– Your Nationality and Residence
– Characteristics of the ship
– Usage (Prive / Charter)
– EU waters
– Primary Home Port
– Pre existing ownership
FROLSON is a specialist in Yachting Registration In Malta through his dedicated company FLS “Frolson” Services Malta LTD
Why focus on Malta?
Advantages of flying the Malta flag include:
- Yachts may be registered on behalf of legally constituted corporate bodies or entities irrespective of nationality.
- Twenty four hour, seven days a week service in response to urgent matters.
- Low company formation, ship registration and tonnage tax costs
- Maltese law provides for registration of yachts that are being built or equipped.
- Attractive tax incentives to yachts and superyachts owners encouraging commercial operation.
- No restrictions on the sale or mortgaging of Maltese registered yachts and superyachts.
- A dynamic registration with one of the largest ship registers in the world and very active in EU for and international organisation such as the IMO.
- A sovereign state, member of the European Union with political, fiscal and social stability
NEW : FRENCH DECREE 17 MARCH 2017
THE 17 MARCH 2017 French government enforced an European law to force Crew French resident whatever his nationality to contribute at the ENIM (French social security dedicated to seafarers) from the first July.
All commercial yacht sailing with french crew resident must comply to this decree. It is a fantastic opportunity…. to change your flag for Malta!
Offer social security, unemployment, retirement and tax exemption for low fees!
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US
Oops! We could not locate your form.