MALTA CREW PAYROLL
Malta is one of the most cost-effective jurisdictions for Social Security Taxes (MLC 2006 Compliant) with a rate set around 400€/month per crew-member shared between the employer and the employee.
In order to benefit from these advantages, the crew-member must be employed onboard a Maltese registered vessel and the social security contributions paid by the employer must be registered in Malta.
What are benefits for crew European resident?
Malta is a member of the European Union and therefore has signed the European Social Charter.
Each European Crew Resident can access to:
– Social security system (S1 form)
– Unemployment (U1 form)
– Pension Contribution (See Local Resident Administration)
Employment Management sets by FROLSON FRANCE & MALTA also may lead to tax exoneration for European Resident.
Our Crew payroll service includes :
- Registration of crew members as employees with competent Maltese authorities Handling of Social Security forms for crews vis-à-vis respective home country
- Calculation of month payroll for every employee
- Issuance of monthly payroll report for internal book-keeping services
- Issuance of statutory month Tax & Social Security reports, for submission & payments to relevant authorities (If applicable)
- Processing of payment to the relevant authorities (monthly)
- Issuance of yearly statutory employer and employee (crew) reports
- Review of employment contracts
- France & Malta Income Tax Management
No extra cost in all our quote. We guarantee the best price and services
Share our page with your Contacts and Friends
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US